The Kwara State Government is to receive a sum of N3,900,900,239.56 as allocation from the Federation Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC) for the month of November, 2018.
The State Commissioner for Finance, Alhaji Demola Banu, made this known in a statement released in Ilorin on Wednesday, ROYAL NEWS reports.
Banu disclosed that the State Government’s allocation was made up of statutory allocation of N2,889,757,861.58, Value Added Tax of N1,006,717,214.68 and exchange gain of N4,425,163.30.
Furthermore, the Commissioner noted that the 16 Local Government Councils in the State are to receive a total of 2,807,545,263.41 as allocation for November.
Giving a breakdown of the allocation figures, he said the local councils got statutory allocation of N2,233,378,945.36, Value Added Tax of N571,247,622.89 and exchange gain of N2,918,695.16.
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus