The Kwara State Government is to receive a sum of N3,900,900,239.56 as allocation from the Federation Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC) for the month of November, 2018.
The State Commissioner for Finance, Alhaji Demola Banu, made this known in a statement released in Ilorin on Wednesday, ROYAL NEWS reports.
Banu disclosed that the State Government’s allocation was made up of statutory allocation of N2,889,757,861.58, Value Added Tax of N1,006,717,214.68 and exchange gain of N4,425,163.30.
Furthermore, the Commissioner noted that the 16 Local Government Councils in the State are to receive a total of 2,807,545,263.41 as allocation for November.
Giving a breakdown of the allocation figures, he said the local councils got statutory allocation of N2,233,378,945.36, Value Added Tax of N571,247,622.89 and exchange gain of N2,918,695.16.
- Everton fires Manager, Marco Silva
- Nigeria will soon be self-sufficient in rice production— Minister
- Minister launches NAVSA, to create 6million jobs in 10yrs
- Committee of CMDs raises alarm over impending problems
- When will Gov. Abdulrazaq present 2020 budget?
- Senate to IGP: Reduce checkpoints on federal highways
- Atiku decries $100bn annual foreign school fees by wealthy Nigerians
- Senate passes 2020 budget,raises estimates to N10.594trn
- Kano Assembly finally passes bill of new emirates creation into law
- SAD…Obasanjo’s Ex-Special Adviser on women affairs dies at 73