Kwara Govt Releases June, July Federal Allocation Figures
Kwara State Government has released its federal allocation figures for the months of June and July, 2018, ROYAL NEWS reports.
In a statement on Saturday, the State Commissioner for Finance, Alhaji Demola Banu disclosed that the State government received a total of N3, 647, 209, 363.97 as allocation for June.
A breakdown of the June allocation figures shows that the State government got a statutory allocation of N2, 775, 630, 308.40 and Value Added Tax (VAT) of N871, 579, 055.57.
For July, Banu said the state government got a total of N3, 736, 644, 795.48 as allocation for the month.
He revealed that the July allocation was made up of statutory allocation of N2, 890, 575, 029.68, Value Added Tax (VAT) of N800, 155, 369.71 and exchange difference of N45, 914, 396.09.
The Commissioner also disclosed that the 16 local government councils in the State received a total of N2, 604, 769, 806.48 as allocation for June.
According to him, the local councils got a statutory allocation of N2, 110, 667, 033.06 and Value Added Tax (VAT) of N494, 102, 773.42.
Banu added that the July allocation to the local councils stood at N2, 680, 279, 278.01.
The councils’ July allocation is made up of statutory allocation of N2, 196, 374, 385.08, Value Added Tax (VAT) of N453, 621, 236.42 and exchange difference of N30, 283, 656.57.
Banu clarified that the Federal Accounts Allocation Committee agreed at its meeting in Abuja on Friday to save N100 billion against future drops in allocation or other revenue fluctuations.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Okowa congratulates Adeleke on Appeal Court victory
- Ekweremadu, wife to be sentenced on May 5
- CBN confirms evacuation of banknotes, directs banks to open for weekend operations
- CBN begins monitoring of old notes circulation:
- Ademola Adeleke is the duly elected governor of Osun— Appeal Court
- BREAKING…Appeal court reinstates Adeleke as Osun governor
- Kwara Gov sympathises with residents over rainstorm, flooding incidents
- ICPC arraigns ex-JAMB’s Ojerinde, 4 children over alleged fraud
- World Athletics bans transgender women from women’s competition
- I will run Peter Obi’s model of governance in Abia State – Alex Otti