Kwara State Government has released its federal allocation figures for the months of June and July, 2018, ROYAL NEWS reports.
In a statement on Saturday, the State Commissioner for Finance, Alhaji Demola Banu disclosed that the State government received a total of N3, 647, 209, 363.97 as allocation for June.
A breakdown of the June allocation figures shows that the State government got a statutory allocation of N2, 775, 630, 308.40 and Value Added Tax (VAT) of N871, 579, 055.57.
For July, Banu said the state government got a total of N3, 736, 644, 795.48 as allocation for the month.
He revealed that the July allocation was made up of statutory allocation of N2, 890, 575, 029.68, Value Added Tax (VAT) of N800, 155, 369.71 and exchange difference of N45, 914, 396.09.
The Commissioner also disclosed that the 16 local government councils in the State received a total of N2, 604, 769, 806.48 as allocation for June.
According to him, the local councils got a statutory allocation of N2, 110, 667, 033.06 and Value Added Tax (VAT) of N494, 102, 773.42.
Banu added that the July allocation to the local councils stood at N2, 680, 279, 278.01.
The councils’ July allocation is made up of statutory allocation of N2, 196, 374, 385.08, Value Added Tax (VAT) of N453, 621, 236.42 and exchange difference of N30, 283, 656.57.
Banu clarified that the Federal Accounts Allocation Committee agreed at its meeting in Abuja on Friday to save N100 billion against future drops in allocation or other revenue fluctuations.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment