The Kwara State Head of Service – Mrs Susan Modupe Oluwole, has been appointed as the Chairman of Public Policy and Advocacy Committee of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM).
Inaugurating the Committees of Council of the Institute last Friday in Lagos, the Institute President and Chairman of Council – Mr. Adewale Adediran charged members of the Committees to strive hard to deliver on their mandate.
He desribed the Standing Committees of Council as the ‘engine room’ of the Institutes’ activities and called on members who have been chosen on merit to work hard to justify their appointments.
Three other members of the Institute in Kwara State who are Fellows of the Institute were also appointed into various Committees. They are a Former Director in the Kwara State Public Service Alhaji Ibrahim Abdullahi, a Retired Permanent Secretary Deacon Ayobola Samuel and the Deputy Vice-Chancellor of Al-Hikmah University Ilorin – Professor Abdul-Lateef Oladimeji.
Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is the Apex Regulatory Body the practice of Human Resources Management in Nigeria.
Facebook Comments Box
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo