Secretary of the Kwara State chapter of Labour Party, Comrade AbdulKareem Onagun has emerged the state chairman of Inter Party Advisory Council (IPAC).
IPAC, an umbrella body for all political parties in the state, said the election was conducted on Friday 15 September, 2017 at INEC office, Ilorin.
Mr Abolude Samuel emerged IPAC’s secretary.
In his acceptance speech after the exercise which was conducted by representatives of the National officers of National Action Council (NAC), Alliance for Democracy (AD) and African Democratic Congress (ADC) monitored by INEC officers, Comrade Onagun solicited the support of everybody to successfully conduct the Read also: BREAKING…. Sell APC not Airports, Aviation workers tells FG period of its tenure adding that everybody remain winners.
He thanked past IPAC chairmen and the national officers present at the occasion adding that �I hope their wealth of experience will be brought in aiding us to unify this body more and more.
Earlier, in his welcome addressed, the out gone chairman of IPAC, Alhaji AbdurRahman Omotosho “strongly appeal to the Kwara State Independent Electoral Commission to consider downward review of nomination fee for chairmanship position from the current N250,000.00 to give abundant opportunities to more credible Kwarans to participate in the election as the current economic hardship may create hindrance.
Other officers that emerged included Vice Chairman, Kayode Olabanji of the People Progressive Party (PPP), Assistant Secretary, Ajisafe Adeshina of Action Democratic Party (ADP), Financial Secretary, Bankole Adedeji Yusuf of Democratic Peoples Congress (DPC), and PRO, Abdullahi Bada, Young Democratic Read also: 21 Crowned Kings: Olubadan sues Ajimobi Party (YDP) and Treasurer, Prince Inawole Eyitayo of Democratic Alternative (DA).
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections