Kwara loses prominent High Court Judge, Sikiru Oyinloye
A Justice with the Kwara State High Court, Sikiru Oyinloye, is dead. He died on Sunday after a brief Illness.
The judge was until his death in the active service of the Kwara State Judiciary.
Meanwhile, the Kwara State Governor, AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, has described as painful and a great loss the death of Justice Oyinloye, ROYAL NEWS reports.
According to the governor, “We join the Kwara State Judiciary and the Nigerian bar to mourn the unfortunate death of Hon. Justice Oyinloye, a very upright and brilliant judge. We are consoled by the fact that he left a legacy of uprightness, hard work, and brilliance for which he was known within and outside of the court system.
“Our heartfelt condolences go to his family, the Kwara State judiciary, the good people of Isin local government, and everyone who mourns the late judge. We pray Allah to grant him Al-jannah Firdaus and comfort the family that survived him.”
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje