His Royal Highness, Alhaji Aliyu Kpotwa Abdullahi, the Etsu Tsaragi will on October 29 mark centenary celebration on the ascension to the throne of his late grandfather, His Royal Highness, Etsu Salihu Mamman Saba.
According to official invite sighted by this medium, the Kwara State Governor, Abdulraman Abdulrazaq will be the special guest of honour, as the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari will be the Royal Father of the day.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that late Etsu Mamman ascended the throne of Tsaragi Emirate on 11th Oct. 1922 while after 100years, his grandson, Etsu Aliyu has spent 31years on the throne of the ancient town.
Royal Fathers of Patigi, Shonga, Lafiagi, Share and Kaiama are among dignitaries expected at the event.
- 2023: INEC, NUJ collaborate on election, conflict-sensitive reporting
- Senate President cautions against Vote-trading in 2023 poll
- FG approves mother tongue as compulsory language in primary schools
- I’ll continue to prioritise education, says Gov Sule
- Police cautions governors against frustrating opposition parties’ campaign
- We’ll recover semester, session lost to strike – ASUU
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano