The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara State has commiserated with the leadership of the All Progressive Congress, APC, in the State over the death of some of its members.
ROYAL NEWS reports that some members of the party, according to media reports lost their lives in an auto-crash while on their way to Oro in Irepodun local government area of the State.
In a condolence message signed by its State Publicity Secretary, Mr Tunde Ashaolu, PDP described the death of the members of the factional APC as tragic and unfortunate.
“In this moment of grief, the party offers its deepest condolences to the BOB led factional APC in Kwara, family members, colleagues, friends and associates of the deceased, and pray that God grant you all the fortitude to bear these irreparable losses.”
The party also wishes those who were injured in the auto-crash and currently receiving treatment in the hospital speedy recovery.
- EFCC takes over Uzor Kalu’s properties after conviction
- SAD…. Mimiko looses 88yr-old mother
- (SEE FULL DETAILS) Kwara commissioners and their portfolios
- BREAKING… Party loyalists storm Ilorin as Gov. Abdulrazaq swears-in 16 commissioners, 4 SAs, others
- 100 Ekiti women benefit from NITDA ICT training
- UNILORIN don reveals how theatre art can contribute to national devt.
- Man grusomely murdered in Ilorin by unknown assailants (PHOTOS)
- Sowore: Senate probes alleged court invasion by DSS operatives
- 2020: Senate considers N232.8bn budget for FCT
- Senate moves to end discrimination against women Police