The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara State has commiserated with the leadership of the All Progressive Congress, APC, in the State over the death of some of its members.
ROYAL NEWS reports that some members of the party, according to media reports lost their lives in an auto-crash while on their way to Oro in Irepodun local government area of the State.
In a condolence message signed by its State Publicity Secretary, Mr Tunde Ashaolu, PDP described the death of the members of the factional APC as tragic and unfortunate.
“In this moment of grief, the party offers its deepest condolences to the BOB led factional APC in Kwara, family members, colleagues, friends and associates of the deceased, and pray that God grant you all the fortitude to bear these irreparable losses.”
The party also wishes those who were injured in the auto-crash and currently receiving treatment in the hospital speedy recovery.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Emir Sulu-Gambari set to install Balogun Gambari as most senior counsellor in Ilorin Emirate
- Divorce: JJC Skillz divorces Nollywood Star, Funke Akindele
- Gov Zulum directs promotion of deserving civil servants
- Kano APC Senator, Shekarau finally defects to NNPP
- Senate Confirms Buhari 7 Ministerial Norminees
- Fraud: Senate summons NIA boss over N/Delta activists’ blacklist by DSS
- Organ harvesting: Senate delegation to visit Ekweremadu, wife in London
- Ado-Ekiti Yahoo-Boy Jailed Two Years for Scam, Loses N13m Car to FG
- Money-politics affecting Nigeria’s political processes— Ex-Minister
- Kwara monarch introduces new currency for business activities in own community