Students of the Kwara State Polytechnics on Tuesday took to the streets of Ilorin the Kwara State capital to express their dissatisfaction over the alleged increase in the tuition fees of the institution.
ROYAL NEWS reports that during the peaceful protest, the students who were chanting all sorts of aluta songs were duly monitored by the
police and the DSS.
See pictures below
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63