The Kwara Government says it has recorded 115 more COVID-19 cases, while 56 patients, who tested negative twice have been discharged.
Mr Rafiu Ajakaye, the Chief Press Secretary to the governor and Spokesman of the Technical Committee on COVID-19, made this known in a statement on Wednesday in Ilorin.
According to him, this brings to 1,952 the total number of confirmed cases, with 1,610 patients discharged and 41 deaths.
“As at 8:00p.m on Wednesday, the number of active cases is 299 and 1,610 patients had so far been discharged and 41 death recorded,” said Ajakaye.
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks