The Kwara Government says it has recorded 115 more COVID-19 cases, while 56 patients, who tested negative twice have been discharged.
Mr Rafiu Ajakaye, the Chief Press Secretary to the governor and Spokesman of the Technical Committee on COVID-19, made this known in a statement on Wednesday in Ilorin.
According to him, this brings to 1,952 the total number of confirmed cases, with 1,610 patients discharged and 41 deaths.
“As at 8:00p.m on Wednesday, the number of active cases is 299 and 1,610 patients had so far been discharged and 41 death recorded,” said Ajakaye.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory