The Kwara Government says 23 more people have tested positive for COVID-19, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the state to 1,226.
The spokesman of the Technical Committee on COVID-19 in the state, Mr Rafiu Ajakaye, made this known in a statement issued in Ilorin.
He added that 1,076 patients had been discharged while 30 deaths were recorded in the state.
“As at 2:20 pm on Saturday, the number of active cases is now 120, while 1,076 have so far been discharged and 30 deaths recorded,” he said.
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated