The governor said this at the flag-off of the APC campaign ahead of the forthcoming local government election in the state scheduled to hold on November 18.
Abdulfatah said, “We promised you improved health services. We have delivered. We promised safer roads, we have delivered. Good education, we have delivered. Jobs for youths and women, delivered. On our watch, Kwara State, from North to south, is witnessing great transformation”.
The governor noted that APC remains the only credible platform that can improve the standard of living of the people through provision of infrastructure for economic development.
According to the governor, the existing political structure in the state would continue to guarantee good governance and deliver dividends of democracy, also assuring that all the APC flag-bearers in the local government election would deliver on the mandate of the party.
The governor therefore, urged Kwarans to continue to give maximum support to APC by voting for the party in the forthcoming election.
The State Chairman of the APC, Ishola Balogun-Fulani, in his remark, also urged members of the party across the 16 local government areas of the state to campaign rigorously to make the party victorious in the election.
- Respect culture of your host communities– Traditional ruler to corps members
- Court orders INEC to accept Labour Party’s candidates in 24 states
- Kwara Govt engages additional 200 sweepers to improve public hygiene
- El-Rufai insists Aso Rock cabal working against Tinubu, vows to unmask them
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants