The Kwara State Government is to receive N3.4 billion as allocation from the Federation Accounts Allocation Committee, FAAC, for the month October, ROYAL NEWS has learnt.
The State Commissioner for Finance, Alhaji Demola Banu disclosed this in a statement released in Ilorin on Friday.
The statement revealed that the State government got a total of N3,404,033,607.33 as allocation for October.
Banu disclosed that the State government’s allocation was made up of statutory allocation of N2, 639, 202, 094.19, Value Added Tax of N735,699,362.29, exchange gain of N1,516,878.68, and Excess Bank Charges of N27,615,272.17
Also, he disclosed that the 16 local government councils in the State received a total of N2,504,576,236.69 as allocation for October.
A breakdown of the allocation figures showed that the councils got a statutory allocation of N2,068, 120, 432.93, Value Added Tax of N417,241,175.57 and exchange gain of N1,000,484.31 and excess bank charges of N18,214,143.88
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment