The management of Kwara United have announced a new resumption date for players and technical crew of the club.
Initially, the club are to resume on Monday, October 15, but the date has been extended till Monday, October 22, ROYAL NEWS reports.
While announcing the new date on behalf of the management, the club’s spokesman Abdulwaheed Bibire made it clear that the management postponed the resumption date so as to allow the club to Put in place necessary logistics.
“We will resume on Monday, October 22, and we regret any inconveniences the shift might have cause as we also urge the players to maximize the period of the break optimally for their professional career,” Bibire said in the statement.
After crashing out of the 2018 Aiteo Cup in the quarterfinal, Kwara United will now have to plan to soar next season in the NPFL.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion