Kwara State Governor, Dr. Abdulfatah Ahmed, has promised the people of the state that his administration would continue to promote merit and equity above any other consideration in governance.
Speaking at a dinner in honour of the state’s Attorney-General and Commissioner for justice, Barrister Kamaldeen Ajibade on his elevation to the rank of Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) at the Banquet Hall, Ilorin, the governor said recognition of merit and hard-work are ways to guarantee service to the people of the state.
According to the governor, “the celebration is also in line with keeping the tradition of recognizing and rewarding dedication and loyalty to the cause of the state.
“Barrister Kamaldeen Ajibade (SAN) has proven beyond any doubt that he is a competent legal officer. As the chief law officer, our new SAN has ensured that Kwara State Government is properly guided on all legal issues. It is now a rare occurrence for the State Government to lose a court case on technical grounds.”
Responding, the State Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Bar. Kamaldeen Ajibade (SAN) thanked the governor for the opportunity to serve the state and pledged to do more for the benefit of the state and humanity.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Train attack victims: FG reveals details on alleged ransome paid
- AbdulRazaq greets Muslims, attends Kwara’s annual Maulid celebration
- Buhari presents N20.51trn 2023 budget to National Assembly
- Gbajabiamila Pledges Timely Passage of 2023 Budget
- Al-Hikmah varsity Founder offers scholarships to late Sheikh Aboto’s children
- Oil theft has put economic diversification under serious threat—-Lawan
- BREAKING…Appeal Court orders ASUU to call off strike
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday