Kwara State Governor, Dr. Abdulfatah Ahmed, has promised the people of the state that his administration would continue to promote merit and equity above any other consideration in governance.
Speaking at a dinner in honour of the state’s Attorney-General and Commissioner for justice, Barrister Kamaldeen Ajibade on his elevation to the rank of Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) at the Banquet Hall, Ilorin, the governor said recognition of merit and hard-work are ways to guarantee service to the people of the state.
According to the governor, “the celebration is also in line with keeping the tradition of recognizing and rewarding dedication and loyalty to the cause of the state.
“Barrister Kamaldeen Ajibade (SAN) has proven beyond any doubt that he is a competent legal officer. As the chief law officer, our new SAN has ensured that Kwara State Government is properly guided on all legal issues. It is now a rare occurrence for the State Government to lose a court case on technical grounds.”
Responding, the State Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Bar. Kamaldeen Ajibade (SAN) thanked the governor for the opportunity to serve the state and pledged to do more for the benefit of the state and humanity.
Facebook Comments Box
- Civil Defense Receives Bags Of Rice As Palliative In Kwara
- Customs CG begins sales of seized food items in Lagos
- Why FG Created Ministry of Marine & Blue Economy– Perm Sec.
- Death of Dep. DOP Nathaniel shocking, sad—Kwara Gov
- Correpondents’ Chapel Commiserates with Kwara Governor, NUJ Over Demise Of Dep. DOP
- NPF Forge Ties With NITDA On Digital Literacy
- NAMA Strengthens Partnership with Nigerian Air Force For Airspace Safety
- KWSG Donates Mattresses to NYSC Camp
- DISCLAIMER: MISSING PERSON NOT KWASU STUDENT
- Senators reject service extension for NASS clerk, others