NO fewer than 300, 000 Kwarans are expected to participate in a peaceful rally scheduled to hold tomorrow (Wednesday) in Ilorin the state capital, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
According information circulated by an activist group, Save Kwara Group, “This is to notify the good people and lover of Kwara state to join the *savekwaragroup* in a Mega Rally tagged: 300,000 Kwarans in 3 kilometre, 3 hours, 3 minutes and 3 seconds rally against the impunity and bad governance in the state.”
Interested participants are expected to converge at Gari Alimi roundabout by 10am.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation