The Director-General, Policy, Research and Strategy of the Presidential Campaign of the All Progressives Congress, (APC), Professor Shuaib Oba Abdulraheem, has expressed confidence of President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term victory in the February 16 election.
The party chieftain stated this on Sunday while speaking with ROYAL NEWS crew at the Metropolitan Square, along Asa Dam road, Ilorin, venue of the Presidential campaign scheduled to hold tomorrow (Monday).
He noted that we have done our best within our ability to make the site, the venue and the environment extremely conducive and comfortable for all those who will come out en mass. We are here to ensure that we monitor as they put finishing touches to the arrangements and so far, we are satisfied.
“We’ve spoken to the key players in the protocol, venue and logistics committees respectively and we’ve all agreed on the level of preparedness.”
He added that, “President Muhammadu Buhari can just go to bed and sleep. The people are extremely prepared, eager and willing to see Mr. President. The support and enthusiasm is so high and encouraging. Winning election in Kwara is a forgone matter. We are only telling him to go through the rituals by telling him to come here for campaign.
“Even if he didn’t come here, we can assure Mr. President that he will get massive votes from Kwara State.”
Prof. Oba however expressed high hope that Kwarans will fulfill their longtime promises to Buhari/Osinbajo by coming out en mass to return for the second term.
Speaking on the endorsement of Muhammadu Buhari re-election bid by the governorship candidate of the Labour Party, Comrade Issa Aremu, the varsity don said: “This is the only time that we don’t have to move people to Dubai to strategise. Our strategies are home- made and implemented. It is not only the Labour Party that has endorsed Buhari, the National Chairman of Allied Congress Party of Nigeria, (ACPN) Alhaji AbdulGaniyu Galadima, was also here with us awhile ago in this arrangement. He had already declared the party’s support for Mr. Muhammadu.
“Therefore, everybody who is a patriot have no choice than to support Buhari in order achieve all his plans for this nation.”
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants