AUTHORITY of Kwara State University, Malete, has assured its students of the safety of their property in the school’s hostel.
The varsity’s Dean of Students’ Affairs,
Prof. Mashood Jimba, gave the assurance in a statement signed by the institution’s Director of University Relations, Mr Abdulrazaq Sanni on Saturday.
He debunked the news on social media of insecurity of students’ property in the hostels, saying their property were secured and no need for students to come and pack them
The statement reads: ”Let it be made clear to the students concerned that at no time did the school made any such statement or gave a directive to that effect.
”The university authority has put in place reasonable measures to ensure the protection of students’ lives and property in the hostels and the school in general.
”Affected students are, therefore, enjoined to disregard the fake message emanating from social media and stay in their respective homes pending the announcement of their resumption by the appropriate authorities.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate