AUTHORITY of Kwara State University, Malete, has assured its students of the safety of their property in the school’s hostel.
The varsity’s Dean of Students’ Affairs,
Prof. Mashood Jimba, gave the assurance in a statement signed by the institution’s Director of University Relations, Mr Abdulrazaq Sanni on Saturday.
He debunked the news on social media of insecurity of students’ property in the hostels, saying their property were secured and no need for students to come and pack them
The statement reads: ”Let it be made clear to the students concerned that at no time did the school made any such statement or gave a directive to that effect.
”The university authority has put in place reasonable measures to ensure the protection of students’ lives and property in the hostels and the school in general.
”Affected students are, therefore, enjoined to disregard the fake message emanating from social media and stay in their respective homes pending the announcement of their resumption by the appropriate authorities.”
- UNILORIN VC seeks upgrade of molecular lab to public health lab
- Naira, Fuel, scarcity take shine off 44th Kaduna International Trade Fair
- I paid ₦1,000 for litre– Oshiomhole laments fuel scarcity, price
- Tems wins Grammy award
- Kwara South Group Drums Support For ADC Reps candidate, Gbenga Power
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai