The Vice Chancellor of the Kwara State University, Malete, Professor Abdulrasheed Na’allah, has described the death of the Chairman Governing Council of the institution, Alhaji Saidu Isa , as a colossal to the nation.
The VC in a statement made available to ROYAL NEWS on Thursday described the late Walin Lafiagi as an astute civil servant and great educationist. He also called on all Nigerians to join KWASU in offering prayers to God to forgive his sins and grant him Al-Janat firdous.
“As a mark of respect, Kwara State University, Malete, hereby declares seven days of mourning of our great chairman. During this period, all flags are to be flown at half mast for seven days”, Na’Allah added.
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra