By Arowona Abdulazeez
The management of Harmony Holdings Limited has described the investigation committee set up by he Kwara State House of Assembly to probe operations of its activities as a good omen.
A statement made available to ROYAL NEWS on Friday issued by HHL Head Corporate Affairs, Mr. Kayode Aremu, expressed confidence that the House of Assembly inquiry will vindicate the company.
According to him, “We believe the House which is composed of Honourable members and representatives of our people will do a good job and put to rest the wild and misleading propaganda.
“Harmony Holdings will continue to justify the confidence reposed in it by the people and government of Kwara State through good corporate governance and accountability.
“We assure our partners and investors that we will continue to deliver on promises and projects”.
Aremu further stressed that, “Harmony Holdings limited in the last four years has achieved some of its core objectives and would continue to strive to be one of the largest conglomerates in Nigeria.
“Some of the objectives is giving the subsidiaries the desired strategic focus and direction, reorganizing and restructuring of most of the inherited moribund entities for optimal performance and Institutionalization of a performance based matrix for all companies in line with their respective core competencies.”
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo