By Arowona Abdulazeez
The management of Harmony Holdings Limited has described the investigation committee set up by he Kwara State House of Assembly to probe operations of its activities as a good omen.
A statement made available to ROYAL NEWS on Friday issued by HHL Head Corporate Affairs, Mr. Kayode Aremu, expressed confidence that the House of Assembly inquiry will vindicate the company.
According to him, “We believe the House which is composed of Honourable members and representatives of our people will do a good job and put to rest the wild and misleading propaganda.
“Harmony Holdings will continue to justify the confidence reposed in it by the people and government of Kwara State through good corporate governance and accountability.
“We assure our partners and investors that we will continue to deliver on promises and projects”.
Aremu further stressed that, “Harmony Holdings limited in the last four years has achieved some of its core objectives and would continue to strive to be one of the largest conglomerates in Nigeria.
“Some of the objectives is giving the subsidiaries the desired strategic focus and direction, reorganizing and restructuring of most of the inherited moribund entities for optimal performance and Institutionalization of a performance based matrix for all companies in line with their respective core competencies.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal