By Arowona Abdulazeez
Kwara State Governor, Dr. Abdulfatah Ahmed has pledged his administration’s commitment to assisting the National Industrial Court of Nigeria in facilitating speedy dispensation of industrial related cases and promote industrial harmony in the state.
The governor gave the pledge when he received the President, National Industrial Court of Nigeria, Justice Babatunde Adejumo at Government House, Ilorin.
Governor Ahmed who also expressed determination to partnering with the Judiciary and other federal agencies identified justice as a major ingredient for economic growth and development of the society.
According to the governor, the support for Industrial Court in the state would save lawyers and litigants from travelling to other states to seek redress.
Governor Ahmed promised that his government would not relent in creating conducive environment for the delivery of quality services to the people of the state.
Earlier, the President, National Industrial Court of Nigeria, Justice Babatunde Adejumo had sought support of the state government in establishing a permanent National Industrial Court in Ilorin.
Justice Adejumo assured the governor that once the facility is put in place, the Court would be established in the state to save Lawyers and Litigants from travelling to National Industrial Court in Akure, Ondo or Ibadan in Oyo State to seek redress.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections