Mr Arabambi Abayomi, the party’s National Publicity Secretary, said in a statement in Abuja that the timetable was neither authorised by the LP leadership nor its presidential candidate.
“Labour Party’s attention has been drawn to a purported OBI –DATTI presidential campaign rallies timetable in circulation.
“I hereby deny the authenticity of this campaign council programme, as Labour Party’s leadership is not aware of it,” he added.
According to Abayomi, the party’s presidential candidate, Mr Peter Obi has also not authorised anyone to issue any campaign programme.
“Likewise, no one from the Campaign Council has sought the nod of the party’s leadership over the same subject matter,” the LP spokesman said.
He therefore called on Nigerians and the media to disregard the timetable in its entirety.
- Gov. Sule approves N1.5bn for upgrading Nasarawa Broadcasting Service– Commissioner
- Why we are detaining D’Banj – ICPC
- Adeleke denies withdrawing N5bn from Osun accounts
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate