The party made this known in a statement signed by its Chairman, Hon. Leonard Auta and Secretary, Bar. Peter G. Choji and made available to Daily Trust in Jos.
The party said Lalong’s administration doesn’t have a plan or a blueprint intended to influence and determine decisions and actions on economy and fight against corruption in the state.
The statement reads: “Everything seems stagnated as nothing was on ground to show in terms of internally generated revenue (IGR), economic road map and social basic amenities.”
The party also called on the Plateau State Government and relevant security agencies to intensify effort in curbing the security challenges facing the state and arrest the perpetrators of the recent attack on the former Commissioner Sargwak Wazhi, his Driver and the Transition Council Chairman of Langtang South LG, Hon. Nicholas Vongshing.
APGA reminded the citizens of Plateau State that the party is the best option in taking the state from the mess it found itself as its doors are open for membership.
The party commended the efforts of some of its members who left the Party and later “thought it was wise to return back home.”
The statement assured that APGA would give level-playing ground for those with political ambitions to come and showcase their political potentials.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment