In a statement he issued on Friday in Abuja, Abubakar described Barkindo as a fountain of inspiration to his people and others.
He also described the Lamido as a remarkable and knowledgeable traditional ruler who had earned the respect of many because of his unifying vision.
“Barkindo has proved himself capable of stepping into the shoes of his late father.
“Ever since his appointment and installation as the Lamido of Adamawa 10 years ago, I have followed his leadership style.
“I am impressed to say without any fear of contradictions that the Lamido has proven himself capable of this heavy responsibility, especially in a diverse state like Adamawa,” he said.
The former vice president added that Barkindo was a modern traditional ruler with a forward-looking outlook on life and society.
“I wish to note that his exemplary leadership in public service has had an outstanding impact.
“I am proud to be one of his traditional title holders because I believe in his vision for the progress of our people and the country.
“As the Lamido celebrates his 10th anniversary on the throne, I extend to him my warmest best wishes and regards.”
Abubakar prayed God to grant the traditional ruler good health and long life
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign