Congratulations are in order for one of the daughters of late Dora Akunyili, Chidiogo Akunyili Parr, as she welcomes her first child with her husband, Andrew Parr.
The proud mom, in a video she shared on her official Instagram page, showed a glimpse of the whom she welcomed in August. She also revealed that the baby has been named Nneora Akunyili Parr.
Watch the video she shared below,
In other news, popular Nigerian clergyman, Bishop David Oyedepo, has advised single people against getting married because of money.
The founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide gave this admonition while preaching in his church on Sunday, August 29. According to him, he did not have money when he got married to his wife 39 years ago but now he is regarded as the “richest pastor in the world“.
He also addressed parents who prevent their children from getting married because their partner doesn’t have money or meet their educational standards.
Citing a verse from the bible, the clergyman noted that “there is a way that seems right to a man but the end is death“.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections