Congratulations are in order for one of the daughters of late Dora Akunyili, Chidiogo Akunyili Parr, as she welcomes her first child with her husband, Andrew Parr.
The proud mom, in a video she shared on her official Instagram page, showed a glimpse of the whom she welcomed in August. She also revealed that the baby has been named Nneora Akunyili Parr.
Watch the video she shared below,
In other news, popular Nigerian clergyman, Bishop David Oyedepo, has advised single people against getting married because of money.
The founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide gave this admonition while preaching in his church on Sunday, August 29. According to him, he did not have money when he got married to his wife 39 years ago but now he is regarded as the “richest pastor in the world“.
He also addressed parents who prevent their children from getting married because their partner doesn’t have money or meet their educational standards.
Citing a verse from the bible, the clergyman noted that “there is a way that seems right to a man but the end is death“.
- Wike donates N70million to families of three slain police officers
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed