Burial rites for the remains of late Mrs Felicia Olufunke Ibitoye Nee Alao will commence on Wednesday November 7, 2018, ROYAL NEWS has gathered .
In a statement issued on Friday by the representative of the family, Mr. Peter Olarewaju, “Mrs Felicia Olufunke Ibitoye Nee Alao died in the early hours of September 27, 2018 in the United States of America.
“Before her death Mrs Ibitoye had her nursing education at the prestigious Seventh-Day Adventist School of Nursing, Ile Ife, Osun State and New York,USA respectively. She worked with the Kwara state government Ministry of Health and posted to the state General Hospital Ilorin as a senior Nursing Officer.”
It added that “at the inception of the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, the deceased transferred her service to the Teaching Hospital where she rose to the position of Chief Matron before retiring and relocated to the USA to stay close to her immediate family. A place she was staying until her death.
“Her funeral rites will commence with a Christian wake keep by 4pm on November 7, while burial service at SDA church Inisha , Osun state at 10 am.
“Mrs Ibitoye is survived by her husband Mr. Joseph Ibitoye, Children, Grand Children, brothers and sisters. May her soul rest in peace.”
Facebook Comments Box
- COAS commissions projects at NAIC Hdqtrs (PHOTOS)
- Senate approves Tinubu’s removal of Irukera as FCCPC boss
- NDDC: Senate rejects Anambra as lawmakers biker over Kogi
- Senate Summons Wike , FCT CP over spate of kidnappings
- Reps Reject NNPCL’s OVH Acquisition Report, Order Fresh Investigation
- NNPCL, OPEC Pledge Collaboration to Attract Investments, Grow Production
- COED Tech. lay-off 95 workers in Enugu over alleged irregularities
- ‘Yahoo Plus’ pushes 27yr-old man to kill father for rituals
- (PHOTOS) Army GOC visits Shehu of Borno, sues for collaboration
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative