Following the demise of Mr. Herbert Wigwe, the board of Access Holdings Plc will soon announce an acting Group Chief Executive Officer to replace him.
In a statement on Sunday, the company confirmed Wigwe’s death alongside his wife and son in an helicopter crash in United States on Friday.
Signed by the Group Company Secretary, Sunday Ekwochi, the statement noted that the appointment of a new head was in line with the company’s policy.
According to him, “In line with the company’s policy, the board will soon announce the appointment of an Acting Group Chief Executive Officer even as we remain confident that the Access Group will build further on Dr. Wigwe’s legacy of growth and operational excellence.”
- Civil Defense Receives Bags Of Rice As Palliative In Kwara
- Customs CG begins sales of seized food items in Lagos
- Why FG Created Ministry of Marine & Blue Economy– Perm Sec.
- Death of Dep. DOP Nathaniel shocking, sad—Kwara Gov
- Correpondents’ Chapel Commiserates with Kwara Governor, NUJ Over Demise Of Dep. DOP
- NPF Forge Ties With NITDA On Digital Literacy
- NAMA Strengthens Partnership with Nigerian Air Force For Airspace Safety
- KWSG Donates Mattresses to NYSC Camp
- DISCLAIMER: MISSING PERSON NOT KWASU STUDENT
- Senators reject service extension for NASS clerk, others