Nigeria’s Senate President, Dr. Ahmad Lawan, has condoled with President Muhammadu Buhari over the death of his nephew, Alhaji Ibrahim Dauda.
Lawan also extended his condolences to the family of Alhaji Dauda, the Daura community, and the government and people of Katsina over the tragic loss.
This was contained in a statement that was signed by his special adviser on media Ola Awoniyi and was made availlable to newsmen.
The Senate President said he received the news of the death of Alhaji Dauda with shock and prayed that the Almighty Allah would comfort those that he left behind.
He also prayed that Allah would forgive the departed his sins and accept his soul to Aljannat Fidaus.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections