Nigeria’s Senate President, Dr. Ahmad Lawan, has condoled with President Muhammadu Buhari over the death of his nephew, Alhaji Ibrahim Dauda.
Lawan also extended his condolences to the family of Alhaji Dauda, the Daura community, and the government and people of Katsina over the tragic loss.
This was contained in a statement that was signed by his special adviser on media Ola Awoniyi and was made availlable to newsmen.
The Senate President said he received the news of the death of Alhaji Dauda with shock and prayed that the Almighty Allah would comfort those that he left behind.
He also prayed that Allah would forgive the departed his sins and accept his soul to Aljannat Fidaus.
- Naira Notes: Supreme Court bans FG, CBN in a temporary ruling
- Wike donates N70million to families of three slain police officers
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity