Layal Tinubu, has shared beautiful photos with her “mini-me” daughter, Noella, in matching outfits.
Layal, who is married to Seyi, the son of the All Progressive Congress, APC, national leader, Ahmed Tinubu, shared the photos on Instagram today.
“It’s the mini-me for me!” she captioned the post.
Despite report that she had blocked her husband on Instagram amidst rumours their marriage is having issues, Seyi ‘Liked’ her latest post.
This will be his first reaction to her posts in a long time.
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate
- Obi has nothing to offer Nigerians says APC
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house
- NiMet alerts on thick dust haze in Kano, Katsina, others
- Naira redesigned: Maximum cash withdrawal now N100,000