It appears fans favourite Big Brother Naija housemate, Laycon has just set the record of being the first housemate ever to hit a million followers while still in the house.
Laycon’s IG page achieved this feat moments ago and as such, he’s become the first housemate ever to hit the million mark as a result of the fame he’s garnered in the Big Brother house.
It should be recalled that Laycon was also the first housemate of the fifth edition of the reality TV show to be verified on Instagram with just 45k followers on the photo sharing platform.
Before he made it into the Big Brother house, Laycon —a talented 24 year old rapper— had just close to 4k followers but few days after viewers got to know him and had a liking for his personality, his amount of follows skyrocketed in no time and now, he’s copped a whopping million followers.
His fan base are quite confident that he’ll emerge winner of the fifth edition of the reality TV show.
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman
- Bank failure: Depositors’ monies safe– NDIC assures
- FG approves 2-week paternity leave for civil servants
- Labour Party challenges Tinubu to open debate with Peter Obi
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC