All the lesser hajj pilgrims sponsored by the Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, have arrived in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
the spiritual exercise, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
A statement signed on Tuesday by the Chairman of Abubakar Saraki Pilgrimage Committee, Justice Idris Haroon, disclosed that the pilgrims who were led by the Vice Chairman and Secretary of the Committee, Professor Lanre Badmus and Alhaji Nuhu Abbas respectively are all spiritually elated, hale and hearty.
According to Haroon, “They have devouted their time to pray for the sovereignty, peace and tranquility of the Nigeria as well as the restoration of peaceful co-existence among the entire citizenry.
“The team who were mostly selected from among the less privileged in the society cherished the offered to them undergo the exercise being one
of the noble rights and obligations in Islam.
“They give thanks to Allah and also pray for their sponsor, Dr. Bukola Saraki, that Allah will continue to guide and guard him and accord him the divine honour and Allah’s companionship by granting his heart desires.”
Justice Haroon therefore warned pilgrims to observe the rules of the exercise strictly in order to receive the desire rewards from Allah during and after exercise.
- Ganduje removes travel ban for Buhari to visit Kano
- 3 policemen killed in Ebonyi by unknown gunmen
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi