President of the Republic of Chad, Idris Derby, has issued a 24hours ultimatum to the Lybian government to release all the Africans held as a slave and every African migrant in their country.
Derby who broke his silence at the early hours of Wednesday (this morning) noted with discomfort that the action is barbaric and unwarranted stressing that failure to comply will attract use of force.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that over 10,000 Soldiers armed are seen deployed at the Lybian boarders with Chad in preparation for the enforcement of the order.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders
- Minister promises NDC more supports for effective performance
- 2023: Why I want to contest for Ilorin West/ Asa Reps— Ajia
- BREAKING…. Many school children, others affected as explosion rocks Kano