Nigerian blogger and mother of one, Linda Ifeoma Ikeji popularly known as Linda Ikeji has acquired 85 designer shoes and 40 designer bags to celebrate her 40th birthday.
Linda who took to her Instagram page to share photos of the newly acquired luxury stated that God has been very good to her.
“This is what 40 looks like. Sexy. Successful. Happy. Almost fulfilled and super grateful for a beautiful life filled with amazing family and friends. God has been incredibly good to me and I don’t take my blessings for granted.
“Happy 40th birthday to me. I actually can’t believe I’m 40! 😳😳. What? Lol. Thank you so much in advance for all the beautiful birthday wishes. 🥳💃💃 God bless you and yours!”
According to the blogger her initial plan was to buy 40 designer shoes to celebrate her new age but couldn’t stop buying as there were too many beautiful shoes to select from.
In her words,
“OK, let’s do this! Hehe. Surrounded by my birthday present from myself to myself. I was going to buy 40 designer shoes to celebrate turning 40 and then I started shopping and couldn’t stop! 😭😭. Too many beautiful shoes to select from so I ended up buying 85 pairs…😂😂. (80 in the pic, 5 on da way). And yes, I bought all of them at the same gaddam time! 😭😭. Who does that? 😳😳, ME, that’s who! 🤣🤣🤣.
“God, forgive me! 🤣🤣🤣. But money is meant to be spent, right? 😜. I know I’m one of the lucky ones and I dont take my blessings for granted. Happy birthday to me! 🤩🤩🤩”
See more photos below,
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud