Chris Attoh, Ghanaian actor revealed that he enjoyed kissing Actress Yvonne Nelson, and that is why he would run for it anytime there was a Kissing scene.
The pair just featured their latest movie titled ‘Single and Married’, with Chris playing the role of Yvonne’s cheating husband, kissing the actress a number of times.
Attoh disclosed this to Doreen Andoh on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix on Friday that.“It was very enjoyable kissing Yvonne Nelson in the film ‘Single and Married’, every time I would run for it.”
He also talked about his marriage to Damilola, admitted immersing himself totally in the roles he plays, expressing admiration for the lips of some ladies he happened to work with in his latest work, which is yet to be released. He described them as ‘amazing’.
The actor added that “Marriage is serious business, marriage is a partnership. We’re living with a generation that wants everything now, and it’s not built like that. “look for true values, what you want in a woman. Look for someone you can converse with also as you grow old.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment