The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has sealed off six property belonging to former chairman of the Presidential Task Force on Pension Reforms, Abdulrasheed Maina, allegedly acquired with N2bn fraud levelled against him.
It would be recalled that on Monday, President Muhammadu Buhari ordered Maina’s disengagement from civil service after absconding from the country for some years over fraud allegations.
The EFCC spokesperson, Wilson Uwujaren, listed the assets to include a two storey commercial building located on Ibrahim Taiwo road, a bungalow located on Katuru road, and 4 separate properties located on Kano road in Kawo new extension Kaduna.
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery
- N34.1bn generated as IGR in 2022– Kwara Govt