The Makaman Lafiagi and leading aspirant in the forthcoming gubernatorial elections in Kwara State has joined the good people of the state to sympathize with Alh Baraje for the loss of his mother.
He stated this in his condolence message issued on Thursday, ROYAL NEWS reports.
He prayed to almighty Allah to forgive her shortcomings, grant her Aljanatul firdaus and grant the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
“My thoughts and condolences are with you at this time of grief. Please take solace in the fact that she lived a life worthy of emulation. May Janatul firdaus be her final abode”, he added.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment