Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has hailed Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan (Mama Taraba) for her declaration that she will support former vice president Atiku Abubakar over President Buhari in 2019.
Fani-Kayode, in a statement to DAILY POST on Sunday, described her as a woman of immense courage.
“Mama Taraba is a courageous woman who has spoken the truth. Vice President Abubakar Atiku is a blessing to this nation whilst President Muhammadu Buhari is a curse. The APC sun is about to set”, he said.
”Mama Taraba has a duty to tell us all she knows about Governor Nasir El Rufai’s alleged role in the Chibok girls scam and Boko Haram. I urge her to do so.
”I said it BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the 2015 presidential campaign that the truth about the Chibok girls and those behind BH was yet to be heard. Now it is all coming out. Nothing is hidden under the sun.
”Thank you Mama Taraba. Others will also come out to tell us what they know. Soon the world will know who the real terrorists are,” he added.
Meanwhile, President Buhari may effect a cabinet reshuffle at Wednesday’s federal executive council meeting.
The expected development will see some ministers booted out of the federal cabinet.
Atiku who recently said he was sidelined by the party after the 2015 general elections, said Alhassan’s declaration “couldn’t have been said any better”.
Atiku insisted that the All Progressives Congress (APC) is a coalition and that appointees have the right to keep their allegiance with whosoever they please.
Atiku, recently elevated to the Waziri of Adamawa, disclosed that even other Ministers in the cabinet have different views and opinions as regard the 2019 presidential election
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets