Father kill his three-year-old son ‘because his teenage girlfriend didn’t like children and threatened to break up with him’
Brendan Creato, three, was reported missing from his father’s home on October 13
David Creato Jr., 22, had called cops to file a missing person’s report just three hours before Brendan’s body was discovered in nearby woods.
The boy was found dead in the nearby Cooper River Park in New Jersey.
His father was arraigned Tuesday on charges of murder and child endangerment and was ordered held on $750,000 bail.
Prosecutors argued Creato killed the boy because he became an impediment to his love affair with a 17-year-old college student.
Brendan died as a result of strangulation, asphyxiation or drowning.
Also stating that Brendan was a victim of ‘homicidal violence’ and may have been smothered, strangled or drowned, based on the fact that the child had bruising near his collarbone and his brain showed signs of oxygen deprivation before his death,
Spensky allegedly told her boyfriend that she did not like kids and threatened to break up with him because Creato had custody of the toddler every other weekend, which interfered in their love affair, and continued being in contact with the boy’s mother.
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children