The Police in Jigawa have arrested a 25-year-old man for alleged shop breaking and theft of 10 mobile phones and accessories in Jahun area of the state.
Spokesman of the police in the state, DSP Lawan Shiisu, confirmed the arrest to the News Agency of Nigeria in Dutse on Wednesday.
Shiisu said the suspect, a resident of Makani village, was arrested about 3:30 a.m., by operatives of Jahun Divisional Police Headquarters.
He said during the course of investigation, the suspect revealed the name of his accomplice, now at large.
Shiisu alleged that the suspects conspired and broke into six shops in the area and stole valuables and cash.
The spokesperson alleged that the suspects carted away 10 mobile phones (Five android and five keypad handsets), eight ear piece, eight handset batteries, two MP3 radio and one bluetooth.
Others were recharge cards, nine yards of brocade, set of cloth, books, biscuits and N33,000 cash.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)