An Ilorin Magistrate Court has ordered the remand of a 34 years old man who claimed to be an Alfa by profession, Abdulaziz Jamiu of Oke-Awo Compound, Okeya in Ifelodun Local Government area of KWARA State in prison custody at Mandala Minimum Prison.
The suspect, Abdulaziz Jamiu was alleged of criminal charm and an attempt to commit an offence of having canal knowledge with a minor girl ,an IJMB student of one of the Tertiary Institutions in the KWARA state, contrary to section 217 and 95 of Penal Code Law.
Abdulaziz Jamiu was alleged to have charmed the student and commanded her to follow him to his office at Oko-Awo, Compund, Okeya where he ordered her to go naked.
The suspect was alleged to have scraped her pubic hair with a razor blade and kept it in his office with an attempt to have canal knowledge with the student after given her a powder like substance to rub on her private part in his presence.
All efforts by the counsel to the accused person to plea for leniency was turned down by the presiding Magistrate as she said the matter is an ongoing case .
Delivering her ruling on the allegation, Magistrate Shade Lawal therefore ,ordered the suspect to be remanded in prison custody and adjourned the matter to the thirtieth of this month for mention.
- Gunmen kill DPO in Benue
- World Hijab Day: FOMWAN hails female Muslims for upholding Allah’s command
- JAMB apprehends 6 CBT operators in Kano State
- Kwara govt gives transformers to 11 communities
- Abia ADC suspends guber candidate, 3 others
- Atiku speaks on forming alliance with Kwankwaso, Peter Obi
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari