Adebodun, whose address was not provided, is facing a two-count charge of conspiracy and stealing. He, however, pleaded not guilty.
The prosecutor, Insp Josephine Ikhayere, told the court that the defendant committed the offences on Sept. 3.
Ikhayere said that the defendant, on the said date, at 6:00 a.m., conspired with others at large to steal the flour.
According to the prosecutor, the alleged offences contravene Sections 411 and 287 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.
The Magistrate, Mr Lateef Owolabi, admitted the defendant to bail in the sum of N100, 000 with two sureties in like sum.
He said that the sureties must be gainfully employed and have evidence of tax payment to Lagos State Government.
The magistrate adjourned the case until Oct. 5 for hearing.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide