A man has been arraigned before Milimani Law Courts for assaulting his younger brother by pressing his genitals, occassioning him actual bodily harm.
The man identified as Collins Cheruyot, is said to have assaulted his brother Allan Sang in Nairobi’s Upper Hill area after he allegedly stole his mobile phone and money.
A police report read out in court by State Prosecutor James Gachoka, revealed that Sang reported to the police that his brother elder brother Collins first stole his phone worth Ksh9,399 and his national identification card.
Collins is said to have further borrowed a Ksh12,316 Mshwari loan using the phone and when he discovered that the matter had been reported at Capital Hill police station by his brother, he reportedly assaulted his brother by pressing his testicles and biting his finger.
Senior Principal Magistrate Bernard Ochoi was, however, forced to adjourn the sentencing of the accused after he fell sick in court and ordered that he be taken to hospital for treatment. The matter will be mentioned on February 24, 2022 for further directions.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate