The federal government has been advised to support local manufacturers with appreciable funding that will assist them to promote and sustain their businesses for speedy economic recovery of the nation.
The Chairman of Manufacturers Association of Nigeria, (MAN), Kwara/Kogi Chapter, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, stated this on Thursday at the official commissioning of RALAWAL Quarry at Badi Village, a suburb of Ilorin, the Kwara state capital.
He noted that manufacturers are taking huge risk of by investing their capital, health and expertise in order to contribute to the nation-building processes as well as providing jobs for the populace.
Yusuf who is also the Group Managing Director of KAM Holding said: “With this, the federal government should pay more attention to the manufacturers and support them in their business. There is need for government initiate single digit interest rate on loans borrowed by investors.
“With this, more industries will spring up and the existing ones will continue to wax stronger for the economic benefit of the nation. I congratulate the foresight of Alhaji R.A Lawal for establishing this project, more jobs would be created and more developmental projects would soon be attracted to this place.”
- BREAKING…. Kwara govt announces total lockdown in Offa
- COVID-19: UK records death of another medical doctor
- Buhari wishes PM Boris Johnson quick recovery
- COVID-19 is real, Iba of Kishi sensitizes subjects
- It is no time to panic, Gov. Abdulrazaq tells Kwarans
- COVID-19: Kwara begins contact tracing of 75 persons
- FG suspends payment of interest on debts owed by state govts
- Gov. Ayade imposes N300,000 fine for mask-usage refusal
- How Gov. Seyi Makinde got cured from coronavirus infection
- Buhari hails Amb. Boladei Igali at 60
News3 months ago
Army approves cigarettes allowance, N20,000 salary increment for soldiers
Education5 months ago
UNILORIN education faculty emerges best in Nigeria
Politics4 months ago
Breaking… Kwara governor appoints Yinka Aluko S A Special Duties
News10 months ago
Sokoto assembly confirms Gov Tambuwal’s 26 comissioner nominees
Politics10 months ago
Breaking…GOV. ABDULRAZAQ APPOINTS COMMITTEE ON REVIEW OF SALES OF GOVT PROPERTY (See full names)
Politics3 months ago
Gbemi Saraki finally breaks silence, changes political slogan
Politics6 months ago
EXPOSED…. Why Kwara Governor wants more women in his cabinet— Ajadi
Politics10 months ago
Breaking…Kwara assembly suspends 16 LGs chairmen