He was aged 29, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
Vandu, a father of three, had a misunderstanding with his wife, which degenerated into a fight.
An eyewitness said during the fight, Weida told his wife that he was fed up with her and the world and preferred to die in order to leave her with the children.
After the fight, the man, who could not control his temper, allegedly went and drank the chemical, and was later found on the ground gasping for breath.
He was rushed to the Mubi General Hospital, where he was confirmed dead, as the substance had already damaged his intestines.
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92
- CBN’s cash withdrawal policy’ll enhance financial inclusion – Expert
- DSS, oil marketers set to clear petrol queues in 48 hours
- FG gives update on Ajaokuta Steel resuscitation, legal tussle
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks