A video of a gay man crying uncontrollably while walking down the aisle to meet his husband, has gone viral after being shared online.
The crying man was cheered on by those who turned up for the wedding, as he walked to meet his partner who stood by a corner.
After meeting his husband, he got a soothing hug from him before they went to the altar where a priest prayed for them.
Watch the video;
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded
- Justice Nyako seeks appointment of more judges for speedy justice dispensation
- Tinubu in Abuja not in the United States says APC PCC
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1
- Late KWASU VC: University Releases Appreciation Notification