A Nigerian man identified as Steady Onome Idisi has been declared missing in Asaba, Delta State.
Mr Idisi, who is the President of Steady Run Club, reportedly went missing after attending a Rotaract function in Asaba.
According to a statement issued by the club on Thursday, February 24, his phone was traced to Aguata in Anambra State.
“We regretfully announce to you that our President, Rtn Steady Onome Idisi has been declared missing,” the statement reads.
We therefore, solicit to you and the general public for useful information that will help in finding him soon.
He last attended a Rotary function in Asaba, Delta State, and fter several efforts to reach him, his phone was traced to somewhere in Aguata LGA of Anambra State.
Kindly call these numbers 0703-303-3333, 0701-506-0081 for any leads.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections