A Zimbabwean man known as Tichaona Kambarami was alleged to have killed his 40-year-old sister, Letty Kambarami, after seeing her with a younger boyfriend.
According to Zimnews, the Police spokesperson, ASP Tendai Mwanza, said they have launched a manhunt for the 27-year-old. Read also:APC, PDP are dead parties—Okupe
Mwanza said, “on September 1, at about 10pm at Kambarami village, Tichaona went to Letty’s home and found her with a boyfriend, Kindness Mhosva, 33, of Chiweshe Village.
“Tichaona took a wooden log intending to assault Mhosva, but he managed to escape. This did not go well with the deceased resulting in a misunderstanding with her brother.
“The accused struck Letty on the head and she died on the spot. The accused fled the scene and a relative known as Fungai Kambarami made a report at Murehwa Police Station. Detectives from Murehwa Criminal Investigation Department attended the scene and found the log, but no arrest has been made. Read also: Court dissolves 7-years marriage over attempted scissors attack
“Letty’s body was taken to Murehwa Hospital mortuary for a post-moterm.”
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin