A 24-year-old man, Anusorn Saipin, has been nabbed by Thailand police or allegedly slashing the throat of a five-year-old girl and dumping her body in an old septic well, at a deserted house in Kanchanaburi’s Sisawat district.
According to Bangkok Post, the young girl identified as Aye, went missingand on the same day, police recovered a large fertilizer bag that contained Aye’s body from a septic tank about 40 metres from the girl’s house. The girl’s throat had been cut.
Surveillance footage in the area, however, showed Anusorn walking past and holding what appeared to be a construction equipment several hours before the girl’s body was uncovered.
The suspect who is a neighbor of the girl in Moo 1 village in Tambon Thakradan, was arrested at abouton Tuesday, September 5, while hiding in a forest behind a primary school.
Police said an autopsy found no trace of sexual assault although the cut across the girl’s throat was about 8cm long
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note