A 24-year-old man, Anusorn Saipin, has been nabbed by Thailand police or allegedly slashing the throat of a five-year-old girl and dumping her body in an old septic well, at a deserted house in Kanchanaburi’s Sisawat district.
According to Bangkok Post, the young girl identified as Aye, went missingand on the same day, police recovered a large fertilizer bag that contained Aye’s body from a septic tank about 40 metres from the girl’s house. The girl’s throat had been cut.
Surveillance footage in the area, however, showed Anusorn walking past and holding what appeared to be a construction equipment several hours before the girl’s body was uncovered.
The suspect who is a neighbor of the girl in Moo 1 village in Tambon Thakradan, was arrested at abouton Tuesday, September 5, while hiding in a forest behind a primary school.
Police said an autopsy found no trace of sexual assault although the cut across the girl’s throat was about 8cm long
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal