An Ugandan man, David Ntege, has reportedly collapsed and died after bumping into his wife who claimed she went abroad for further studies, with another man at a restaurant where he had checked in for refreshments.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that David and his wife got married in a colorful wedding in April 2017, but the newly-wedded couple did not enjoy their marriage as the wife ‘traveled abroad’ for further studies not long after the wedding.
Upon confrontation, his already pregnant wife confessed that Read also:Driver bags 12 years jail-term for defiling a teenager she only married him to get a marriage certificate, and David couldn’t take the shock collapsed and died on the spot.
David died on Sunday, October 1 2017 and will be buried today (Tuesday) in Buyende District of Uganda.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign