An Ugandan man, David Ntege, has reportedly collapsed and died after bumping into his wife who claimed she went abroad for further studies, with another man at a restaurant where he had checked in for refreshments.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that David and his wife got married in a colorful wedding in April 2017, but the newly-wedded couple did not enjoy their marriage as the wife ‘traveled abroad’ for further studies not long after the wedding.
Upon confrontation, his already pregnant wife confessed that Read also:Driver bags 12 years jail-term for defiling a teenager she only married him to get a marriage certificate, and David couldn’t take the shock collapsed and died on the spot.
David died on Sunday, October 1 2017 and will be buried today (Tuesday) in Buyende District of Uganda.
- Flooding: Wurukum Traders appeal to Gov over N2bn properties loss
- Kwara Police gets first female spokesperson, DSP Ejire-Adeyemi Adetoun
- Nigeria committed to end terrorism, maintenance of peace –Gaidam
- Kwara Govt. Kicks Against Street Begging
- (PHOTOS) Medical Laboratory Council Inducts KWASU’s 46 Newly Qualified Graduates
- 12 feared dead in ghastly auto crash in Kwara
- Gov. AbdulRazaq’s media aide, Rafiu Ajakaye warns against sensational reporting
- COAS visits Benue, pledges more military interventions in crises ridden areas
- Engr. Yunusa Yahaya’s death, a monumental loss to humanity— Emir of Okuta
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death