An Ugandan man, David Ntege, has reportedly collapsed and died after bumping into his wife who claimed she went abroad for further studies, with another man at a restaurant where he had checked in for refreshments.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that David and his wife got married in a colorful wedding in April 2017, but the newly-wedded couple did not enjoy their marriage as the wife ‘traveled abroad’ for further studies not long after the wedding.
Upon confrontation, his already pregnant wife confessed that Read also:Driver bags 12 years jail-term for defiling a teenager she only married him to get a marriage certificate, and David couldn’t take the shock collapsed and died on the spot.
David died on Sunday, October 1 2017 and will be buried today (Tuesday) in Buyende District of Uganda.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes