Manchester United won 2-1 against Norwich city at Carrow-Road in the quarter finals of the F.A cup on Saturday night as Harry Maguire fires United into the next round of the competition with a late winning goal during extra time.
The first half of the game ended as a goalless draw until Nigerian born Striker Odion Ighalo scored a goal in the second half to put United ahead of The Sparrows, a few minutes after Ighalo’s goal Todd Cantwell fired in an equalizer making the scoreline 1-1, which led to extra time.
The Manchester United captain, Harry Maguire managed to kick in a second goal for United in the second half of extra time making it 2 goals to 1 here by sending Manchester United on the road to the Semi finals of the competition, keeping the hopes of getting a trophy this season alive for Ole Gunnar Solksjaer’s side.
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy
- Gov. Zulum appoints 7 Permanent Secretaries
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour of A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto