Manchester United midfielder, Bruno Fernandes has become the first player in Premier League history to win Player of the Month four times in the same calendar year.
The Portuguese footballer was on Friday named Premier League Player of the Month for December, after scoring three goals in six Premier League appearances in December as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side went unbeaten, winning four games and drawing the other two.
He also picked up the award in November, May and February.
The Portugal international has emerged as a key figure at Manchester United since joining from Sporting CP 12 months ago, scoring 15 goals in 26 games this season across all competitions, helping Manchester United move three points clear of Liverpool at the top of the Premier League table.
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG